Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sunday

Every Sunday is a family day but for me is lonely day. 
Can't go anywhere because I'm always out of cash. 
That suck so much!! I wish I'm rich but no ones life is perfect. 
Anyway, I had a dream when i was sleeping yesterday. 
It was about food. haha! I know. .  wow~~~ 
I must be hungry when i was sleeping. 
I dreamt about a truck came to my house filled with tons of food. 
One by one brought down bby my maids. i had 5 to 6 miads 
in my dream. haha! That is cool. I wish i had one.  Tomorrow 
I'm having practical kitchen again.preparing food for Tuesday. 
I hate it so much! 5 hours standing in the kitchen 
is like hell!! And the chef, i have no comments and my friend 
Alex has went back tohis home town in Klang. He will be back 
tomorrow night. So he'll be skipping monday class. 

2 comments: